Lone Star Circle of Care (LSCC) is one of eight Central Texas organizations receiving funds raised by the 2020 Mamma Jamma Challenge to be held September 12-19.
Instead of the traditional road bike event, the 2020 Challenge is a virtual event where team participants will engage in physical activity for 120 cumulative minutes over eight days, recognizing the one in eight women who will get breast cancer.
Individuals and teams participating in the Challenge are seeking donations to reach the overall Challenge goal of $350,000, which will support LSCC and other beneficiaries fighting breast cancer and ensuring Central Texans facing the disease have access to the care and support they need.
YOU can help the Challenge reach its goal by donating to Team Lone Star Circle of Care:
- Go to www.mammajammaride.org and click on “Donate” in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Select whether you want to donate once or on a monthly basis and select the amount you want to donate.
- You may select to donate in honor or in memory of someone.
- Type the name of the person or team you would like to credit for your donation. Type “Lone Star Circle of Care” to credit the LSCC team.
- Complete Personal Information and Payment Details and click the “Give Now!” button.
You can also register to be a virtual fundraiser on your own, or start a team with family, friends, and colleagues. Visit www.mammajammaride.org for more information!