It is September! That means 2020 Mamma Jamma Challenge is around the corner. September 12-19, team Lone Star Circle of Care will participate as one of the eight Central Texas organizations raising and receiving funds raised through the Challenge.
The 2020 Challenge is a virtual event where team participants will engage in physical activity for 120 cumulative minutes over eight days, recognizing the one in eight women who will get breast cancer.
Individuals and teams participating in the Challenge are seeking donations to reach the overall Challenge goal of $350,000, which will support LSCC and other beneficiaries fighting breast cancer and ensuring Central Texans facing the disease have access to the care and support they need.
YOU can help the Challenge reach its goal three ways!
- Donate to Team Lone Star Circle of Care:
- Go to www.mammajammaride.org and click on “Donate” in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Select whether you want to donate once or on a monthly basis and select the amount you want to donate.
- You may select to donate in honor or in memory of someone.
- Type the name of the person or team you would like to credit for your donation. Type “Lone Star Circle of Care” to credit the LSCC team.
- Complete Personal Information and Payment Details and click the “Give Now!” button.
- Register to be a virtual fundraiser on your own, start a team with family, friends or colleagues.
- Visit www.mammajammaride.org for more information!