Marketplace Open Enrollment begins November 1, 2021 and lasts until January 15, 2022. Lone Star Circle of Care will be offering in person application and enrollment assistance at multiple locations with extended hours to better serve you. Reserve your appointment now by calling (512)686-0534. We will not have benefits appointments on November 25th- November 27th.
Facts you need to know:
1. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is still law. Affordable coverage is available for those who qualify. Open enrollment occurs one time a year.
2. The Marketplace is a way to find health coverage that fits your budget and meets your needs. When you apply for coverage, you can see all of your options and enroll. Every health plan in the 2021 Marketplace offers the same set of essential health benefits, including doctor visits, preventive care, hospitalization, prescriptions and more. You can compare plans based on price, benefits, and other features important to you before you make your choice.
3. If this is your first time getting covered or you are returning to shop and save, you must take action by January 15, 2022. Insurance plans offered through the Marketplace are run by private companies. You can compare your health coverage options in the Marketplace and see what your premium, deductibles, and out-of-pocket costs will be before you decide to enroll. Call now and reserve an appointment: 512-686-0534
4. Those who choose to go without health insurance may be subject to a penalty. There is a minimum penalty of $695 for not having health insurance. When you use the Marketplace you may be able to get a tax credit to lower your monthly premiums and out-of-pocket costs. When you apply, you’ll find out how much you can save. Call (512)686-0534 today, to schedule application and enrollment assistance.
5. There are protections for you and your family. Insurance plans cannot deny you coverage because of pre-existing or chronic conditions (like cancer or diabetes), and they cannot charge women and men different premiums.
6. In person application and enrollment assistance is available. Call 512-686-0534 to schedule an appointment. Extended hours are available at various Lone Star Circle of Care locations.
Application and Enrollment assistance will be available at the following locations:
Lone Star Circle of Care at Ben White Health Clinic
1221 W .Ben White Blvd. Building B, Ste. 200 (1st floor)Austin, TX 78704
Lone Star Circle of Care at Northwest Austin
11111 Research Blvd Suite 295
Lone Star Circle of Care at Bastrop
605 Old Austin Highway
Lone Star Circle of Care at Lake Aire Medical Center
2423 Williams Drive
Lone Star Circle of Care at the University of Houston Health 2 Bldg, 4849 Calhoun Rd
Lone Star Circle of Care at Marble Falls
Nov. 4th, Dec. 2nd & Jan. 6th
Lone Star Circle of Care at Round Rock Health Clinic
2120 North Mays Suite 430
Lone Star Circle of Care at Texas A&M Health Science Center
3950 North AW. Grimes Blvd Suite N201
Lone Star Circle of Care Temp 2112 SW H K Dodgen Loop