Burnet County Resources

Call 2-1-1 to learn about a variety of community resources in your area. 2-1-1 is a free, confidential, information service that connects you with a specialist that can help find health and human services in your local area.

Your Texas Benefits helps people with little or no money, who are in need, get connected with programs such as: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).

Basic Needs

Opportunities for Williamson and Burnet Counties


Texas Housing Foundation

Sexual and Domestic Violence

Highland Lakes Family Crisis Center

Physical Activity

YMCA of the Highland Lakes at Galloway-Hammond