Travis County Resources
Call 2-1-1 to learn about a variety of community resources in your area. 2-1-1 is a free, confidential, information service that connects you with a specialist that can help find health and human services in your local area.
Your Texas Benefits helps people with little or no money, who are in need, get connected with programs such as: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
Travis County Basic Needs & Resources: Find links related to financial assistance, food, housing, jobs, and health.
- Foundations Communities
- Housing Authority of the City of Austin
- HUD Housing Authority of Travis County
Food Security and Healthy Eating
- Central Texas Food Bank
- Meals on Wheels of Central Texas
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- City of Austin – Diabetes Education and Prevention