For information about how we handle your health information please review our Notice of Privacy Practices. For information about the NextGen Patient Portal website, please review the Patient Portal Privacy Notice (Note: link will take you to a different website).
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only access and collect information that you voluntarily provide to us through the site. We will not sell, rent, or share this information to anyone.
You may use this site to subscribe to updates via email. Unless you ask us not to, we may also contact you via email in the future to tell you about:
- tips or education regarding your health and health care;
- new products or services we offer;
- community events and health fares;
- updates regarding our clinic hours or availability, including weather-related closures; or
We may send you updates regarding the services and assistance of other area non-profit, charity, or safety-net organizations. However, we will not contact you with paid marketing messages sponsored by any third party.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by unsubscribing from email updates.
Other than your email address and name we do not collect or store any identifiable information provided through this website.
If you have any questions or want more information regarding this Notice, please contact:
Lone Star Circle of Care
205 E. University Avenue, Suite 200
Georgetown, TX 78626 512.686.0152