Lone Star Circle of Care’s Big Pink Bus travels Central Texas providing free/low-cost screening mammograms. Early detection is key in the fight against breast cancer. If you are age 40 and older, please talk to your health care provider about regular mammography screening.
You can get your screening mammogram onboard the Big Pink Bus if you:
- Are age 40 and older
- Are uninsured, or have coverage from MAP, MAP Basic, or select commercial insurance
- Have not had a mammogram in the last 12 months
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are not experiencing breast issues such as lumps, discharge, or pain
- Can independently walk up and down stairs
To schedule an appointment, please call 1-844-PINK-BUS.
For more information on hosting a Big Pink Bus screening event at your organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lone Star Circle of Care’s Big Pink Bus was made possible through the generous support of our partners. You, too, can support mobile mammography by visiting us online or by participating in the Texas Mamma Jamma Ride, an annual bike event that raises funds to support the life-saving mission of the Big
Pink Bus. Please join us for the Ride!