The health and safety of your family is our top priority. We are taking extra care and have new measures in place such as masking, temperature screening upon entry and extra cleaning in addition to our standard infection prevention protocols; to give you peace of mind when scheduling your next appointment.
Lone Star Circle of Care is proud to offer School-Based health care. The program offers access to primary medical care and behavioral health services for Georgetown Independent School District (GISD) employees, students and their immediate families. The center can see members of the GISD community for:
- Preventative Health Visits (well checks, immunizations, etc.)
- Sick visits
- Athletic physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury
- Follow-up and potential referral for serious illness or injury
- Chronic illness management (diabetes, asthma, etc.)
- Lab services and diagnostic testing, including rapid strep tests and flu tests
- Medical screenings (blood pressure, hearing, vision, scoliosis, etc.)
- Nutritional health education and counseling
- Behavioral health counseling and referrals
Most insurance plans including Medicaid, Medicare and CHIP are accepted. If you do not have insurance, a sliding fee scale is available according to household size and income. Consent forms must be completed to utilize the wellness center services. Please visit Health & Wellness Center / Georgetown ISD Health & Wellness Center to access the forms. Students can return their forms to their campus nurse and employees can return their forms to Mindy Petty, GISD Lead nurse at 507 E. University Ave, Georgetown, Texas or firstname.lastname@example.org
The clinic will be open on any day the school is open, including teacher work days and days during summer break. Please visit the district calendar for more information.